Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Duchinese Princess

Stunning. One word I can describe Sydney Lee by. She is one of Elite Chicago's new generation girls and is absolutely amazing. Sydney has one of the strongest faces I have seen and the perfect waif body. Her ethnicity is Dutch and Chinese which equated to perfect pale skin, dark features and the most beautiful cheek bones Chicago has ever seen. She is deinfetely one of the girls I would love to see go very very far.

Even though I think Editorial when I look at Sydney she needed some smiley images for her port. Thanks to the awesome Steve Hudson we were able to give her exactly what she needed.


Fashion: Peach and cream summer dress with cardigan by JCrew; Lilly Pulitzer pleated skirt argyle embroidery paired with a lime sweater; Anthology yellow beaded top with white shorts; Light blue ruffle dress made by Red Doll; Pink and Cream pleated dress made by Red Doll; Balmain black blazer with beige moto pants by Bridget Dickey

No comments: